Thursday, September 29, 2016

Paul George: "This is my year to go get the MVP award"

paul george brooklyn

Do-it-all Pacers forward Paul George is shooting for the MVP award this season. That’s what he said in an interview with SiriusXM NBA Radio.

“I want to be MVP,” George said. “I definitely want to be MVP this year. It’s tough as always. It will be a challenge, but with coach Nate (McMillan) and the guys that I got here I’m a position to move into that spot as long as I remain being me, being a leader, being aggressive and wanting that. It’s not mine for the taking, I gotta go get it and this is my year to go get it.”

George has yet to make the All-NBA 1st or 2nd Team, but he received MVP votes in the past. He finished ninth in the voting in 2014.



from HoopsHype http://ift.tt/2dC92zF

No comments:

Post a Comment